The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information stored in cookie files.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their expiration date on the terminal device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and having access to them is the Website Operator: JSF SILIKON S. FLAK SP. J. ul. Grabska 29 32-005 Niepołomice
Cookies are used to:
- tailor the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of the pages; in particular, cookies allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use pages, which helps to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on every page of the Website;
The Website uses the following two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the page or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- __utmz Persistent They store information about where the user came to us from
- __utma Persistent They storeinformation about the number of views for a given user
- __utmb Persistent They store the time of visiting the website / spent on website
- __utmc Session They store the time of visiting the website / spent on website
Usually, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform each time about placing cookies on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
More information about cookies may be found on wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in “Help” section of the web browser menu.